Home inspection pricing depends on the square footage of the home and location. Contact me for quote.
My inspections include a 250-point report that is in your hand at the end of the inspection.
This report covers the home's:
- Heating system
- Central air conditioning system
- Interior plumbing & electrical systems;
- Roof, attic & visible insulation
- Walls, ceilings, floors, windows & doors
- Foundation, basement & structural components
What I take into account:
- Structural Elements
- Construction of walls, ceilings, floors, roof & foundation.
- Exterior Evaluation
- Wall covering, landscaping, grading, elevation, drainage, driveways, fences, sidewalks, fascia, trim, doors, windows, lights, siding and exterior receptacles.
- Roof & Attic
- Framing, ventilation, type of roof construction, flashing & gutters.
- Roof condition and/or certification
- When the roof will need to be replaced
- Identification of pipe materials used for potable, drain, waste & vent pipes
- Condition of pipes
- Toilets, showers, sinks, faucets & traps
- Does not include a sewer inspection
- Systems & Components
- Water heaters, furnaces, air conditioning, duct work, chimney, fireplace & sprinklers
- Main panel, circuit breakers, types of wiring, grounding, exhaust fans, receptacles, ceiling fans & light fixtures,
- Electrical panel up to code
- Dishwasher, range & oven,built-in microwaves, garbage disposal, smoke detectors, washers & dryers
- Slab, walls, ceiling, vents, entry, firewall, garage door, openers, lights, receptacles, exterior, windows & roof